Monday, January 26, 2009

Obama's Al-Arabiya Interview (Video)

Of course, Obama's first interview was with Muslim TV - Al Arabiya. I'm just watching it now, but I have a good idea what to expect... winks, nods, and secret handshakes? Nah... more likely the same old bland Obama - an expert at talking center while sprinting to the left. Obama's gonna get 'em to see it our way, right? Right? RIGHT??? Oh well. Just wanted to share it with you all. Maybe he'll open a can of NLP on the guy? Hmmm. Enjoy. History and all that stuff... I'm not a historian, but I'm reasonably sure this is the first President to make his media debut in the Muslim press.

Feel free to comment. I prefer it if you're negative and condescending. That way I don't feel so bad when I ignore it.



Subscribe to Evil Conservative Radio by Email
or

No comments:

Post a Comment