Saturday, January 3, 2009

Biden: "Screw Them, I'm no Jew"


In an interview today on Meet The Press, Joe Biden didn't say that. But you thought he did, didn't you?

That's because Joe Biden is capable of saying anything anytime. The fact is, if you've ever talked to anyone who was on the verge of getting kicked out of a bar, you've met Joe Biden.

Maybe the most responsible thing Team Obama has done is to keep this boob under wraps. Here's a few of my favorite Biden quotes from campaign 2008. Imagine what's out there over 36 years...

Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.
Joe Biden
Jobs is a three-letter-word, according to Biden speaking about John McCain's economic policies at a US presidential election rally, October 2008 .

If you want to know where Al Qaeda lives, you want to know where Bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me. Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down, with a three-star general and three senators at 10,500 feet in the middle of those mountains. I can tell you where they are.
Joe Biden
Addressing National Guard, Baltimore, September 2008, about time his helicopter had to make a landing not because of Al Qaeda but due to a sudden snowstorm.

You need to work on your pecs.
Joe Biden
To a reporter at US presidential campaign rally at College of Wooster in Ohio on September 17, 2008.

When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, "look, here's what happened."
Joe Biden
In interview with CBS News, September 2008. However, Roosevelt wasn't president in 1929 and televisions were still experimental.

A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!
Joe Biden
At his first US presidential campaign rally with Barack Obama, August 2008.

Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.
Joe Biden
Gaffe-prone Biden predicted an international crisis during first six months of Obama's Presidency, at fund-raising gathering in Seattle in October 2008.

Uh, uh, Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about.
Joe Biden
To wheelchair-bound Missouri state senator, Charles Graham, September 9, 2008.

If John McCain wants to know where the bad guys live, come back with me to Afghanistan. We know where they reside, and it's not in Iraq.
Joe Biden
July 2008.

I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.
Joe Biden
About US presidential candidate Barack Obama, January 2007. He later apologised for these remarks, saying: "I deeply regret any offense my remark in the New York Observer might have caused anyone. That was not my intent and I expressed that to Sen. Obama".

In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking.
Joe Biden
In conversation with American-Indian political activist in 2006, he was later slammed for making insensitive and inappropriate remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment