Saturday, March 21, 2009

Obama Coloring Books Are All the Rage

Hey - I'm with all of you who're ready to release the hounds on those Obama Zombies when they show up knocking on my door. It's part of why I have an evil conservative Pit Bull... although to be perfectly honest he mostly snoozes on the couch.

Anyway, I thought maybe I was bringing everybody down by posting on Obama's Zombies knocking at your door, and his exhortations to them to get your signed support, so I decided to lighten it up a bit with a piece on Obama coloring books that are teaching our kids to have the proper reverential mindset towards the benevolent Comrade Obama. Can billboards be far behind?

What will you do when the Obama Zombie pitching you on supporting insane public policy is a kid from the school down the street? Or worse yet, your own son or daughter.

I'm not Catholic, but my kids go to Catholic school specifically to avoid this kind of brainwashing.

“He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.” Adolf Hitler

To watch this video turn down the volume on the blue player to your right. Hint - if you lower the volume and don't hit pause, it will remember the lower setting when you refresh/return. If it doesn't start, hit REPLAY. Thanks

Subscribe to Evil Conservative Radio by Email
or

No comments:

Post a Comment