Friday, March 20, 2009

Comrade Obama Ad-Libs with Leno; Teleprompter Denies Responsibility

The Tonight Show taping with Comrade Obama and Jay Leno was going pretty well, until the President decided to take a shot at the disabled. His teleprompter has denied any responsibility, according to the teleprompter's blog here.

An excerpt of TOTUS' statement:
I'm Not Getting Paid Enough
Okay, I see the bus coming right at me, so let's be clear: this was His ad lib....

It's days like this that make me miss the days when He and I would walk the streets of Chicago, doing community activism. Sure, it took Him 30 minutes to set me up, and sometimes he couldn't get the extension cord to reach an electrical outlet, or the folks he wanted to talk to would walk off because they had better things to do, or the glare off my screen made his remarks unreadable. But it was a simpler time, when he could stay on script and didn't feel the need to "speak his mind," and we were a team. All I know, is it's going to be a long flight home.


To watch this video turn down the volume on the blue player to your right. Hint - if you lower the volume and don't hit pause, it will remember the lower setting when you refresh/return. If it doesn't start, hit REPLAY. Thanks

Subscribe to Evil Conservative Radio by Email
or

No comments:

Post a Comment