Thursday, March 19, 2009

NYC Actor Pulls Unconscious Man from Subway Tracks

If you read my blog, then you probably already know how I like it when there's something good to tell you about NYC. This is a nice clip about a guy who jumped onto the subway tracks to pull an unconscious man to safety as a train came into the station.

If you've ever seen subway tracks in the city, then you know this guy braved more than just speeding trains when he jumped down onto those tracks, with rats scurrying and little pools of fetid water in close proximity to the high voltage third rail. It's making my skin crawl thinking about it. Hopefully everyone had a nice shower after that experience.

And although it's been (jokingly?) brought to my attention before that my worldview is probably more suited to an Idaho mountainside than the Upper West Side, nonetheless I am an adopted New Yorker and I love the place. So I tell you when good news happens. You got a problem with that?

To watch this video turn down the volume on the blue player to your right. Hint - if you lower the volume and don't hit pause, it will remember the lower setting when you refresh/return. If it doesn't start, hit REPLAY. Thanks

Subscribe to Evil Conservative Radio by Email
or

No comments:

Post a Comment