Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Obama's Opinion of You Couldn't Be Much Lower

Even the government-controlled media has had to take note of the wildly inaccurate numbers on the government's recovery.gov web site, and the stunning incompetence of listing tens of millions of dollars of stimulus as being spent in congressional districts that do not exist. Even Democrats are calling it sloppy and unacceptable. I'd suggest that it's worse than that, even. It's a small window into what Obama thinks of you. He holds those who distrust him and his policies in utter contempt and he doesn't feel accountable to those people at all. But possibly his greatest contempt is reserved for those people who did vote for him and support him- if this fiasco is any indicator, he thinks his supporters and worshippers are just morons.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Join: Email Updates

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just think that you ned to know that your live leak radio broadcast does not seem to be workingcorrectly. It just sticks, and I do not get to hear what you are saying. I am also going to contact Apple, and my ISP, I am not sure who or what is to blame for the Tech problem. I am missing your energetic opinionated broadcasts. . . Deep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete