Saturday, April 25, 2009

DNC Attacks Steele in Ad Gloating About NY20 Win

Here's an interesting ad... Is it just me or is the DNC doing the job of the GOP's job for them? I think a lot of us are wondering how the GOP can expect to win much of anything back in 2010 if they couldn't recapture the 20th District of New York. I wanna like Michael Steele- I really do. I really, really do...

To watch this video turn down the volume on the blue player to your right. Hint - if you lower the volume and don't hit pause, it will remember the lower setting when you refresh/return. If it doesn't start, hit REPLAY. Thanks

Don't miss EC GETS THE LAST WORD EVERY WEEKNIGHT (M-F) 11:30 - Midnight EST ON BLOGTALKRADIO
Every Wednesday night at 7PM EDT on WVOX 1460 AM in NYC/Westchester and STREAMING HERE

Subscribe to Evil Conservative Radio by Email
or

1 comment: