Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ayn Rand Interview with Mike Wallace (1959)

In Ayn Rand's first television interview, she talks to Mike Wallace about self-interest, the efficiency of free markets, and the dangers of the government welfare state. If I didn't know better, I would almost think that she had traveled backward 50 years from today before she gave this interview - she's that dead-on.

Not being an atheist, I don't consider myself an Objectivist. That being the case, I sincerely think I would prefer a government led by atheist Objectivists to a government run by liberal "Christians."

To watch this video turn down the volume on the blue player to your right. Hint - if you lower the volume and don't hit pause, it will remember the lower setting when you refresh/return. If it doesn't start, hit REPLAY. Enjoy
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Don't miss EC GETS THE LAST WORD EVERY WEEKNIGHT (M-F) 11:30 - Midnight EST ON BLOGTALKRADIO
Every Wednesday night at 7PM EDT on WVOX 1460 AM in NYC/Westchester and STREAMING HERE

Subscribe to Evil Conservative Radio by Email
or

No comments:

Post a Comment